- Automower All-Wheel Drive - Automower AWD models feature technology that optimizes the control of each individual wheel in order to enable superior operation in the most demanding terrain. With an impressive slope performance that handles 70 % (35°) incline. Automower AWD rewrites the rules for autonomous maintenance of green spaces, improving the safety of your workforce.
- Pivoting rear body design - Automower AWD models are built with an articulated rear body design that enables truly excellent manoeuvrability for navigation on complex lawns and through passages. The rear body also has a pivoting capability, considerably enhancing the traction in rough terrain, making the most out of the AWD operation.
- Husqvarna Fleet Services - Husqvarna Fleet Services gives you the possibility to monitor and control multiple numbers of mowers from your smartphone, tablet or laptop. You can overview your mower’s status or exact location, command them to start, stop or park them all before the storm arrives. Easy to adjust settings and cutting heights. Receive alarms and track the mower’s position in case of theft – from everywhere.
- Commercial user interface - Model equipped with status LED indication and robust and easy to manage switch for START / STOP functionality. Simplifies use for inexperienced users and minimizes serious impact on the mower in case of vandalism. Full surveillance from smart phone, tablet or laptop.
- GPS-assisted navigation - PATENTED - An onboard GPS system creates a map of the garden, including where the boundary and guide wires are installed. Husqvarna Automower will then register which parts of the garden it has covered and adjusts its mowing pattern accordingly. This will ensure optimised lawn coverage and an excellent cutting result.
- PARK button on charging station - PATENTED - Just a push on the PARK button to call back the mower to the charging station, in areas like public football pitches, golf courses etc.
- Weather timer - Adjusts the working time to the lawn’s growth rate, iIn sunny or dry weather, or late in the season, the mower will spend less time mowing, which decreases wear on lawn and mower.
- Triple guide wires - PATENTED - Triple guidewires reduces searching time even if the installation area is really large, complex or divided into several areas.
- Balance control - For silent and trouble-free operation it automatically detects imbalance in the cutting system. Imbalance could be caused by missing, double mounted or damaged blades.
- Automower Connect gives you full control of the mower right in your smartphone.
- Ultra-silent drive - Wheel motors with 2 step gearboxes, a new technology that enables ultra-silent drive.
- Remote start points x5 - A uniform cutting result throughout the lawn thanks to the possibility to start the mowing at five different remote locations along the patented guide wire, out from the charging station. The larger grass area, the better and more important with several starting points.
- Theft protection by GPS and by alarm/PIN code
- Remote object detection - Built-in sensors using ultrasonic technology helps the mower to detect objects, lowers the speed and avoid hard collisions.
- Manages slopes up to 70% - Large coarse-tread wheels provide excellent traction even if the surface is slippery. The mower handles slopes up to 70%.
- Electric height adjustment - PATENTED - The cutting height is swiftly adjusted by the electrically operated height adjustment, easily accessible from the main menu.
|Working area capacity||3500 m² ±20%|
|Area capacity per hour||146 m²|
|Typical charging time||30 min|
|Typical mow time on one charge||100 min|
|Maximum incline within the working area||35°|
|Maximum incline inside working area||70 %|
|Charging current||7 A|
|Cutting system||3 pivoting razor blades|
|Cutting width||22 cm|
|Cutting Height, min-max||30-70 mm|
|GPS Theft tracking||Yes|
|Remote text message||No|
|Extra blades||9 pcs|