Handheld electric core drill with attractive design and functional ergonomics. The motor is designed with a pistol grip giving you greater control. Handheld core drilling up to 80 mm or drilling with stand up to 150 mm. Suitable for light applications such as ventilation, plumbing pipes and electrical sockets and cables. DM 230 is an excellent choice for professionals as well as semi-professionals.
- Smooth start with normal fuses Softstart maintains high productivity even with normal fuses.
- Dry and wet drilling Easy to switch between dry and wet drilling
- Elgard The machine uses pulsation to warn you of an approaching overload. This increases productivity and extends product life.
- Smart Start To facilitate making a starter hole, speed is reduced by half using the Smart Start button.
- Softstart An electronic current limiter for soft starts with normal fuses. This gives you a smooth start with high productivity.
- Overload protection The machine uses pulsation to warn you of an approaching overload. If the load is not reduced the motor will shut off, to prevent overheating. Elgard increases productivity and extends product life.
- Reliable gearbox Watercooled 3 speed gearbox for optimal drilling performance and longer service intervals.
- Easy start with reduced speed To facilitate making a starter hole, speed is reduced by half using the Smart Start button.
- Durable and ergonomic design Durable and shock-proof, designed to protect the electronics. Easy to carry and install thanks to low weight and ergonomic design.
|Output RPM at full load||580 / 1400 / 2900 rpm|
|Spindle speed full load||580/1400/2900 rpm|
|Rated output, W||1850/0 W|
|Max drill bit diameter, handheld||80 mm|
|Max drill bit diameter, stand||150 mm|
- 52mm Core Drill