Powerful electric core drill for use with stand. DM 340 is the perfect choice for medium and heavy core drilling where high production rates are needed, especially with large diameter core bits. Recommended diameter up to 400 mm. The motor is very easy to operate with several ergonomic features facilitating drilling and set up. Suitable for water evacuation, ventilation, angle drilling and stitch drilling.
- Drill with maximum pressure - A LED indicator shows the load of the machine, allowing you to always drill at maximum pressure.
- Easy start with reduced speed - To facilitate making a starter hole, speed is reduced by half using the Smart Start button.
- Overload protection - Increases productivity and extends service life.
- Durable and ergonomic design - Durable and shock-proof, designed to protect the electronics. Easy to carry and install thanks to low weight and ergonomic design.
- Reliable gearbox - Watercooled 3 speed gearbox for optimal drilling performance and longer service intervals.
- Softstart - An electronic current limiter for soft starts with normal fuses. This gives you a smooth start with high productivity.
- Drilling horizontally and drilling upwards and downwards.
- Load indicator - The LED indicator shows the load of the machine, allowing the operator to always drill at maximum pressure, for best performance.
- Angle drilling - Drilling holes in stepless adjustable angles.
- Stitch drilling - Drilling multiple holes next to each other to make openings.
- Channels, pipes and cables - Drilling ventilation channels and holes for pipes and cables.
- Elgard - The machine uses pulsation to warn you of an approaching overload. This increases productivity and extends product life.
- Barriers - Drilling for installation of stair rails, fences, etc.
- Water evacuation - Drilling for water evacuation.
|Water connector||G 1/4"|
|Drill bit diameter with stand, max||400 mm|
|Drill bit diameter handheld, min||50 mm|
|Motor - Electronic product||yes|
|Rated input power||1.85 kW|
|Number of gearbox speeds||3|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||113 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||112 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||98 dB(A)|
|Water pressure, max||8 bar|
|Spindle thread, outer||1 1/4" 7 UNC|