For terms and conditions, please visit https://www.husqvarna.com/au/services-solutions/finance-solutions/
- The TS 242 is ideal for homeowners and landowners with larger gardens who need a durable and comfortable tractor with high manoeuvrability.
- It is a powerful tractor with side ejection for demanding lawn care.
- Because the cutting deck ejects clippings, you get maximum capacity even on areas that are cut less frequently.
- The locking differential transmission gives superior traction in slippery conditions and slopes.
- Driven by a powerful Husqvarna FR Series V-Twin, twin cylinder engine that starts with one touch without any choke.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission and cast front axle means easy, trouble-free operation.
- The unique RapidReplace blade system ensures safe, fast and tool-less blade replacement. Collector and BioClip kit are available as accessories.
- Powered by Briggs and Stratton, this engine features premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces, and an oversized cooling fan for extreme durability and superior performance.
- The pedal operated hydrostatic transmission offers a smooth, variable forward and reverse speed while the standardautomatic locking rear differentialincreases traction while cutting on slopes or wet grass.
- SmartSwitch offers convenience and security of key-less operation,real time feedback through indicator lamps for parking brake, battery status, headlights, ROS and blade engagement as well as simplified one touch starting and stopping.
- Can be used as TrioClip machine, i.e. with the three cutting systems, collector, BioClip and rear ejection.
|Dimensions||Base machine, height: 102 cm|
Base machine, length: 173 cm
|Cutting Deck||Cutting width: 42.13 in|
Cutting width: 107 cm
Anti-scalp wheels: 2
|Transmission||Transmission type: Hydrostatic|
Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
|Drive system||Drive method: Pedal-operated|
|Engine name||FR Series V-Twin|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||9.46 l|
|Net power at preset rpm Energy||14.9 kW|
|Net power at preset rpm||3600 rpm|
|Front-End Protection||Tube Bumper|
|Hour meter||Digital with pre-programmed service intervals|
|Seat back height||High|
|Steering wheel type||Deluxe Overmolded|
|Collector||Available as accessory|
|BioClip kit/plate||Available as accessory|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||100 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||99 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||85 dB(A)|
|Vibration level seat||0.09 m/s²|
|Vibration level steering wheel||1.34 m/s²|