Special Order item; Long Lead Time Minimum 10-12 Weeks
Powerful and reliable air-powered industrial cutter, perfect for use indoors or outdoors with access to compressed air. Featuring a long, slim line body, with good weight distribution and fine balance laterally and between the handles. An air-powered Husqvarna cutter is also a convenient alternative for working outdoors where the air change rate is low, such as in pipeline trenches, in deep foundation sites and on marine docks.
- Perfect for use indoor and at low air change rate places - Air-powered cutters are perfect for use indoors and outdoors in places where the air-change rate is low, such as in pipeline trenches.
- Ergonomic and easy cutting - Efficient cutting with less strain on your body, thanks to its low weight, ergonomic handle and low vibrations.
- Blade retarder - Reduces the stop time of the blade when the machine is switched off, which enables you to quickly move on to the next job.
- Pneumatic motor lubrication - An oil mist lubricates the motor.
- Cutting Features:
- Cutting building blocks, curbstones and garden pavers.
- Cutting cast concrete.
- Regular cutting in floors and walls.
|Output power||3.2 kW|
|Cutting depth, max||125 mm|
|Blade diameter, max||350 mm|
|Arbor diameter||25.4 mm|
|Blade thickness, max||5 mm|
|Peripheral speed, max||100 m/s|
|Air requirement||5.96 m³/h|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||107 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||92 dB(A)|
|Vibrations left/front handle||9.5 m/s²|
|Vibrations right/rear handle||5.2 m/s²|