- BioClip from seat - Easy switch between collecting and BioClip (mulching) mode by means of a dashboard-operated central actuation device. You don't have to leave the driver's seat.
- Electric engagement of cutting blade/s - Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Fast hydrostatic transmission - Features a hi-speed, hydrostatic transmission for superior transport speeds and smooth, variable forward and reverse speeds with the aid of pedals.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission - Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Professional tyres - High quality tyres for longer tyre life and uniform tread wear. Improved traction even under difficult field condition and less risk of damaging delicate ground.
- Adjustable sliding seat - Unique seat platform automatically changes height as seat is moved forward or rearward to optimize operator position.
- Heavy cast front - Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Robust steel chassis - Built on a robust steel chassis, ensuring maximum durability and sturdiness.
- Wide tyres - Wide tyres put less pressure on the ground and facilitate superior access.
- Dual draglinks - Gives tighter turning radius and improved manoeuvrability.
- Reinforced Cutting Deck - The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side.
|Engine name||FR Series|
|Power output||16.0 kW|
|Power output||21.5 hp|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||13.3 l|
|Cutting width||42" 107 cm|
|Transmission type||Fast Hydrostatic|
|Transmission manufacturer||Hydro-Gear/Tuff Torq|
|Front-End Protection||Brush Guard Style Bumper|
|Hour meter type||Digital with pre-programmed service intervals|
|Seat back height||High 15"|
|Steering wheel type||Ergonomic - soft grip|
|Collector volume||320 l|