Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount $1999 apply, for further information please visit https://www.husqvarna.com/au/services-solutions/finance-solutions/
- The Husqvarna P-ZT series offers commercial quality at an unbeatable value. Born and bred from the top of the line, the P-ZT does not hold back on durability, reliability, and performance.
- This new work horse borrows key attributes from the PZ like the commercial duty chassis, heavy-duty front casters, convenient and comfortable operator interface and a clean open design for unparallel service access.
- All these features combine to offer one high value, solid commercial performance package.
- The practical foldable ROPS protects the user and can be lowered in areas with low-hanging branches.
- The combination of 6" deck depth, high-performance blades and optimized deck baffles allows for exceptional cut quality and clipping dispersal.This gives you faster cutting speeds for increased productivity while minimizing missed grass or clumps.
- 2'' x 3'' tube chassis combined with large rear and front tyres provide superior strength and improved ride quality.
- Hydro-Gear's ZT3400 series commercial transmissions are fully serviceable and offer higher ground speeds with smooth performance.
|Capacity||Productivity: 17806.16 m²/h|
Speed forward max: 16.1 km/h
Speed forward min: 0 km/h
|Dimensions||Base machine, length: 205.7 cm|
Base machine, height (ROPS down): 116.8 cm
Base machine, height (ROPS up): 184.2 cm
|Drive system||Pump displacement: 12 cm³|
Fan-cooled pumps: Yes
|Transmission||Transmission type: Hydrostatic|
Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear
Transmission model: ZT 3400
|Cutting deck type||Fabricated|
|Cutting width||54 in|
|Cutting width||137.2 cm|
|Cutting methods||Collect/Mulch/Side discharge|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Deck thickness||3.6 mm|
|Cutting height steps||17|
|Blade engagement||Electric clutch|
|Clutch rating||203.4 Nm|
|Blade-tip speed||93.9 m/s|
|Deck lifting system||Manual, foot activated|
|Powder-coated cutting deck||Yes|
|Spindle/mandrel type||Aluminium, commercial|
|Cutting height max||139.7 mm|
|Cutting height min||38.1 mm|
|Engine name||FX Series|
|Cylinder displacement||852 cm³|
|Air Filter type||Heavy-Duty Canister Style|
|Engine lubrication type||Full pressure|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||41.6 l|
|Fuel tank location||Side (Dual)|
|Seat back height||High|
|Hour meter||Digital with pre-programmed service intervals|