Ever had engine trouble caused by the wrong oil-fuel mix or oil type? Our unique OilGuard technology will help you prevent the damage from this. An optical detection system guards your machine and reduces the revs per minute if something is wrong, saving you maintenance costs. Perfect for the rental industry.
- Oilguard - The unique optical detection system prevents engine damage caused by wrong fuel-oil mix or oil type.
- Possible to de-activate the OilGuard function - You can use standard two-stroke oil by deactivating the OilGuard function, simply pull out the OilGuard button by the rear handle.
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning - The semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under- and over tensioning
- Light and powerful - A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Heavy-duty cutting arm - The new-designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, enabling higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.
- Long service intervals - A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration ensures long service intervals.
- Digital ignition with optimised timing - Provides a powerful spark with optimized timing, enabling easy start and efficient combustion.
- Maintenance-free air filter - The only time the filter needs to be checked and changed is if you experience lack of power.
- Less slurry and low water consumption - Excellent dust control with our wet cutting kit. A progressive water valve for exact adjustment of the water volume to efficiently bind the dust and reduce slurry.
- Less emissions and fuel consumption - Our X-Torq engine produces less emissions, lower fuel consumption and produces more power.
- Anti-vibration system - Reduced vibrations in the cutter handle for more comfort and longer operation periods.
|Output power||3.7 kW|
|Cylinder displacement||73.5 cm³|
|Electrode gap||0.5 mm|
|Number of strokes||2-stroke engine|
|Cutting depth, max||125 mm|
|Blade diameter, max||350 mm|
|Arbor diameter||20/25.4 mm|
|Blade thickness, max||5 mm|
|Peripheral speed, max||90 m/s|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||115 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||101 dB(A)|
|Vibrations left/front handle||2.0 m/s²|
|Vibrations right/rear handle||2.3 m/s²|