PG 280 is a single disc floor grinder that you can quickly convert for edge grinding on both sides. It efficiently grinds adhesives, paint, epoxy and spackle. With a grinding width of 280 mm it is suitable for small to medium concrete areas. It is available in both 1- and 3-phase versions. Designed to facilitate an ergonomic work position, it is easy and convenient to use. The machine is light and compact and therefore easy to transport and set-up.
- Quick conversion to edge grinding - Easily removable lid covers and wheel setting enables quick conversion to edge grinding on both sides. No tools are required. Allows an upright work position.
- Edge grinding - of adhesive residue, paint and spackle on medium-sized concrete areas
- Easy removal - Offers efficient grinding of adhesive, paint, epoxy and spackle.
- Easy to transport and set-up - The machine is light and fits easily in any car thanks to the compact design and foldable frame and dividable parts.
- Easy to use - The speed is fixed and no settings are required. The machine also has an user-friendly logical control panel with overload protection.
- Ergonomic working position - Adjustable handlebar makes the setting of an ergonomic position easy.
- Efficient dust management - Self-adjusting floating cover with brush list follows the surface and gives a tight seal to prevent the dust from entering the working environment.
- Redi Lock - Redi Lock is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling. Robust system design ensures maximum protection and life of your diamond tools.
- Time saving tool change - Redi Lock is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling.
- Hour meter - Possibility to log operating hours.
|Rated input power||2.2 kW|
|Rated current||13 A|
|Grinding disc diameter||280 mm|
|Grinding disc speed max||1410 rpm|
|Grinding pressure, max||41 kg|
|Direction of rotation||One Direction|
|Number of grinding discs||1|