PG 450 is a versatile and user-friendly planetary floor grinder. Perfect for a wide range of applications, e.g. coating removal, concrete grinding and concrete polishing. It is also suitable to use to make Husqvarna HiPERFLOOR. With its 450 mm grinding width it is excellent for both small hard to get to areas, as well as larger surfaces. It is ideal for rental and both professional and semi-professional applications due to its many self-adjusting benefits. 1-phase means it is suitable for industrial and domestic applications. It can easily be folded and divided without tools for transport and storage.
- Highly versatile - Planetary drive, single phase and the ability to make HiPERFLOOR makes this a very versatile machine.
- Easy to transport and set-up - The machine is light and fits easily in any car thanks to the compact design and foldable frame and dividable parts.
- Easy to use - The speed is fixed and no settings are required. The machine also has an user-friendly logical control panel with overload protection.
- Efficient dust management - Self-adjusting floating cover with brush list follows the surface and gives a tight seal to prevent the dust from entering the working environment.
- Time saving tool change - Redi Lock is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling.
- Redi Lock - Redi Lock is an instant and hassle-free system for changing diamond tooling. Robust system design ensures maximum protection and life of your diamond tools.
- Ergonomic working position - Adjustable handlebar makes the setting of an ergonomic position easy.
- Hour meter - Possibility to log operating hours.
|Rated input power||2.2 kW|
|Rated current||13 A|
|Grinding disc diameter||450 mm|
|Grinding disc speed max||705 rpm|
|Grinding pressure, max||69 kg|
|Direction of rotation||One Direction|
|Number of grinding discs||3|