Our Cut-n-Break method is the natural choice when you need to cut deep but want a machine with low tool and maintenance costs. The K 4000 Cut-n-Break enables you to cut as deep as 400 mm from one side. Suitable for flush cutting close to walls and floors as well as for smaller jobs like window openings where you want to avoid overcutting at the corners.
- Cost-efficient cutting method - With the unique cut-n-break method you can work your way through the material step-by step at a low tool cost.
- Exceptional cutting depth - The long body and double cutting blades allow you to make cuts up to 400 mm deep.
- Perfect for flush cutting - The adjustable blade guard allows close cutting to walls and floors.
- Ergonomically designed rear handle - Power cord inlet located underneath the handle enables ease of use and comfortable handling with hassle free operation.
- Increased productivity - The new pop-up carbon brushes protects the collector from unforeseen rotor changes which increases reliability and enables longer service intervals.
- Perfect for indoor use - A powerful electric cutter for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Electronic Softstart - Provides starting with normal, slow acting fuses.
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers - Cutting building blocks, curbstones and garden pavers.
- Floors and walls - Regular cutting in floors and walls.
- The blade on all our electric cutters rotates forward, cutting into the material efficiently, reducing the risk of pinching and kickbacks.
- Wet cutting kit - The water adjustment gives an efficient dust management and makes operation easier and more efficient.
- High performing blades included - Twin blades, with a very stable core and cutting performance are delivered with the machine.
- Elgard - The advanced electronic overload protection varies the rotation speed to warn of approaching overload.
|Rated input power||2.7 kW|
|Cutting depth, max||400 mm|
|Blade diameter, max||230 mm|
|Blade thickness, max||2.5 mm|
|Peripheral speed, max||60 m/s|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||109 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||95 dB(A)|
|Vibrations left/front handle||3.2 m/s²|
|Vibrations right/rear handle||3.4 m/s²|
There is no saw as versatile as this one. Small, light, can cut flush to a wall to 400mm deep. Only con is cost. Expensive bit of kit too.