S 13 is a quiet-operating single-phase HEPA dust collector to match the power cutter Husqvarna K 3000, hand held grinders, small grinders 5-7", small scarifiers and drywall sanders. This professional dust extractor is an all-around construction vacuum for picking-up a wide range of building materials and debris. Equipped with a tested and certified HEPA H13 filter. Features include Jet Pulse pre-filter cleaning and vacuum meter for filter control. The non-marking wheels are puncture free and lock at the front. The Longopac bag hose system ensures simple, dust-free bag changes.
- Efficient filtration system - The three separate filtering stages result in longer working time between filter cleaning. The dust is filtered through a cyclone chamber, which separate the heaviest parts, up to 95% of the dust, before the washable main filter. The HEPA micro filters are individual tested and certified to capture 99.99% of the remaining silica dust in the respirable fraction 0.3 µm
- Easy and efficient filter cleaning - The Jet Pulse filter cleaning system ensures high continuous airflow thanks to easy and efficient cleaning of the conical main filter without opening the machine.
- Durable design - Corrosion-resistant steel clamps, welded frame with dust bag platform and durable steel handle make it ready to serve for many years.
- Easy to transport - The welded frame enables easy transportation by resting the machine on the frame.
- High Efficiency Particulate Air filter - Individually tested and certified HEPA micro filters catching 99.99% of the remaining silica dust in the respirable fraction (0.3 µm).
- Clean and simple bag change - The Longopac bag hose system ensures simple changes of the bag without any dust spills.
- Easy-to-read airflow monitoring - Alerts you when the filter needs to be cleaned or changed.
- For demanding industrial applications - For demanding industrial applications, where high suction and flow are required to eliminate airborne dust.
|Rated input power||1.2 kW|
|Rated current||5.2 A|
|Max. vacuum||220 mbar|
|Air requirement||200 m³/h|