S 36 is a very powerful single-phase HEPA dust extractor to match the grinding machines Husqvarna PG 530 (1-phase), PG 450, PG 400 and PG 280 as well as small to mid size scarifiers, grinders, shot blasters and handheld power tools. This professional dust extractor is designed to meet strict demands. Three large, commercial-grade vacuum motors provide plenty of power. Equipped with three independently tested and certified HEPA H13 filters and a massive cone-shaped pre-filter with over 4.5 m² of media. This results in superior dust collection, even of fine sanding and gypsum dust. Features include Jet Pulse pre-filter cleaning, hour counter and vacuum meter for filter control. The non-marking wheels are puncture free and lock at the front. The Longopac bag hose system ensures simple, dust-free bag changes.
- Efficient filtration system - The three separate filtering stages result in longer working time between filter cleaning. The dust is filtered through a cyclone chamber, which separate the heaviest parts, up to 95% of the dust, before the washable main filter. The HEPA micro filters are individual tested and certified to capture 99.99% of the remaining silica dust in the respirable fraction 0.3 µm
- Easy and efficient filter cleaning - The Jet Pulse filter cleaning system ensures high continuous airflow thanks to easy and efficient cleaning of the conical main filter without opening the machine.
- Durable design - Corrosion-resistant steel clamps, welded frame with dust bag platform and durable steel handle make it ready to serve for many years.
- Easy to transport - The welded frame enables easy transportation by resting the machine on the frame.
- High Efficiency Particulate Air filter - Individually tested and certified HEPA micro filters catching 99.99% of the remaining silica dust in the respirable fraction (0.3 µm).
- For demanding industrial applications - For demanding industrial applications, where high suction and flow are required to eliminate airborne dust.
- Easy-to-read airflow monitoring - Alerts you when the filter needs to be cleaned or changed.
- Control - The hour counter facilitates you to know when it is time for service and how many the hours the machine has been used.
- Clean and simple bag change - The Longopac bag hose system ensures simple changes of the bag without any dust spills.
|Rated input power||3.6 kW|
|Rated current||15.7 A|
|Max. vacuum||220 mbar|
|Air requirement||600 m³/h|