Husqvarna Soff-Cut 150
12 Month Warranty
The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 150 petrol saw is designed for residential and light commercial applications. The lightest petrol saw in the Soff-Cut range, the 150 is designed for ease of use and convenience. Features include a patented low noise blade enclosure which allows the unit to be used in residential areas with minimal disruption. In addition, the low-dust blade block system allows the saw to cut dry, and it controls the debris for easy cleanup.
- Patented low-noise and low-dust blade block
- 4.5 hp engine with cyclone air filter.
- Mechanical blade depth control.
- Non-marking and non-stick polyurethane wheels.
- Retractable front guide system.
- High-strength single piece frame.
- Folding handle.
- Centre lifting handle.
- Roll cage frame.
- Patented safety arbor.
- Patented sawing method.
- Easy-pull start engine.
- Supplied standard with skid plate and 150 mm
2000 series blade.
Motor manufacturer Robin
Motor spec Robin petrol
Max output 3,3 kW / 4,5 hp
Diamond blade, max 150 mm
Max cutting depth 30 mm
Weight 45 kg