- Performance and style hit the grass running with the all new Z200 Series Zero Turn Mowers.Cutting edge design, proven performance and new innovative features combine to make lawn maintenance an event instead of a chore.
- The new fabricated design features welded 10 gauge steel construction with additional welded reinforcement strips for maximum durability
- Worry free performance with maintenance free, integrated zero-turn transmissions.
- The robust frame and casters ensure durability and reduced chassis flex.
- The deck lift system is spring assisted for ease of use and conveniently located within easy reach of the operator.
|Speed forward max||10.46 km/h|
|Cutting width||42 in|
|Cutting width||106.68 cm|
|Cutting deck type||10-gauge fabricated|
|Cutting methods||3-in-1 Mulch/Rear Bag/Side Discharge Capable|
|Cutting deck material||Steel|
|Deck thickness||3.5 mm|
|Blade engagement||Electric clutch|
|Blade-tip speed||93.98 m/s|
|Deck lifting system||Manual, hand operated|
|Spindle/mandrel type||Cast Iron|
|Deck Wash Port||Yes|
|Cutting height max||101.6 mm|
|Cutting height min||38.1 mm|
|Motor/engine manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Cylinder displacement||627 cm³|
|Air Filter type||Dual element|
|Engine lubrication type||Full pressure|
|Fuel tank volume (with reserve)||13.25 l|
|Fuel tank location||Side (Single)|
|Hour meter||Digital with pre-programmed service intervals|
|Seat type||15" high back|