- Standard type in accuracy class II, +/- a + bL (a = 0,3 mm; b = 0,2 mm; L = length in m)
- Accuracy class l, +/- a + bL (a = 0,1 mm; b = 0,1 mm; L = length in m) at extra cost.
- Graduation: raised markings and figures in bright natural steel colour on a dark etched background. Graduation on one or both sides.
- Technical data: hardened tape steel width: 13,0 mm thickness: 0,2 mm
- Tension: the tension force of the tape is in accordance with the weight of the dip weight (indicate when ordering for which dip weight the tapes should be used).
- Light metal frame: strong frame of anodised light metal with oblique handle of plastic, strong foldable winding arm of anodised light metal protects the tape from unwinding when not in use, winding drum of durable plastic.
|Type||Tank Dipping Tape|