For measuring water level in bores or wells. Excellent in noisy boring conditions, when the plummet hits the water level a light beams on the winding device
- Measuring tape: Flat lying green tape with a core of spring steel with 2 copper wires coated with nylon. The spring steel is treated with a primer which gives a specially good adherance of the nylon coating on the tape steel.
- Graduation: Black millimetre graduation over total length, black centimetre and decimetre figures, metre figures in red, repeated metre figure before each decimetre.
- Probe: Made of refined steel with electrode and insulation, diameter 15 mm
- 9 Volt power block
- 3 function switch
- Signal: LED and buzzer
- Winder: strong winding device of ABS with stopper and winding knob, carrying handle and stand feet, 2 clamps for keeping the probe when not in use.
- Refills: There are refills available for the electrical contact gauges. These are generally supplied with the probe because the probe is sealed to avoid penetrating of water.
- mm graduation, cm and dm figures in black red metre figures, repeated before each decimetre
- Each electrical contact gauge is supplied in strong carrying case.
|Cable||Nylon coated steel ribbon, black, metric graduation in cm, red at metre figures|
|Plummet||Stainless steel 15mm diameter|
|Power||4-1.5 volt batteries,1.6V bulb|
|Carry case||Strong metal carry case to 200mm, wooden|
|Buzzer||audible buzzer when plummet hits water|