- SOUND REDUCTION: Ingersoll Rand's Quiet Technology reduces the sound of the tool. Sparing your ears without sacrificing the power to get REAL WORK done.
- POWER Punish the toughest bolts with 1,300 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque and 900 ft-lbs. of max reverse torque powered by Ingersoll Rand's finely tuned twin-hammer impact mechanism. From the garage to the most demanding industrial sites, there is no job that will stand in its way.
- WEIGHT At only 4.7 pounds less is weighing you down, so you can work harder and faster for longer stretches of time.
- DURABILITY Born from the legendary durability of the Ingersoll Rand 2135 Series, the 2235 pushes toughness to the next level. It's built with a titanium hammer case, steel-wear plate and composite housing that protect the tool from the harshest environments.
- RELIABILITY Every component, every mechanism and every function of the 2235 Series has been pushed to the limits to ensure it always performs in the face of the toughest jobs. Backed by a two-year warranty, the 2235 Series is a finely tuned workhorse, from its components to its technology, to be the impact wrench you can always count on to get REAL WORK done.
|Length in. (mm)||7.6 (193)|
|Free Speed (rpm)||8500|
|Min Hose Size (in.)||3/8"|
|Air Inlet NPTF (in.)||1/4"|
|Impacting Sound Level dB(A) -- ISO15744||88.7|
|Nut-Busting Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||1300 (1760)|
|Maximum Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||900 (1220)|
|Drive Size, Type||1/2"|
|Weight lb (kg)||4.7 (2.1)|