- Ingersoll Rand’s W5153 1/2" cordless impact wrench has been thoroughly designed for specialised service technicians.
- The all metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism is designed to provide the user the power needed without adding extra weight on the tool.
- Its impressive durable frame sustains against spilled chemicals and repeated drops while still being lightweight.
- The simple design of this wrench allows for a powerful performance of 365ft-lbs of torque to access tight spaces for engine and maintenance services.
- The W5153 provides reliability and comfort for the operator with its soft touch grip that reduces vibrations for periods of extended use.
|Drive||1/2" Square Drive|
|Max Torque||365 ft-lb|
|Reverse Torque||365 ft-lb|