The 2130XP-TL torque-limited Impactool impact wrench is specially engineered for high-volume tire changing applications. The torque-limit feature prevents excess torque from being applied to the wheel and fasteners. When used in tandem with a traditional torque wrench, it helps fastening wheels to the right torque for increased driver's comfort and safety.
- Torque-Limited - Forward torque is limited to 47-75 Nm (35-55 ft-lb) for tire service applications.
- Ingersoll Rand Original Twin Hammer Impact Mechanism - strongest, most durable and longest life mechanism in the industry.
- 6-Vane Motor - Powerful reverse-bias delivers even more power in reverse.
- Ergonomic Housing - Lightweight, protects from cold air and provides great operator comfort.
- Feature Touch Trigger - Allows precise delivery of power and speed.
- One-handed Foward/Reverse Switch - Easy glide for easy operation.
- 360° Swivel Inlet - helps in eliminating twisted hoses.
- Reduced Noise Levels - Silenced through-handle exhaust reduces the noise level.
|Drive Size, Type||1/2"|
|Forward Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||35-50 (47-68)|
|Max Reverse Torque ft.-lb. (Nm)||550 (745)|
|Free Speed (rpm)||8000|
|Weight lb (kg)||5.6 (2.5)|
|Length in. (mm)||9.5 (240)|
|Impacting Sound Level dB(A)||103|
|Air Inlet NPTF (in.)||1/4"|
|Min Hose Size in (mm)||3/8" (10)|