The new 2125QTiMAX-KIT delivers best in class performance for a tool less than six inches (152 mm) long and weighing less than 2.5 lb (1.14 kg). The minimal size of this tool will allow greater access to tight spaces, while the minimal weight will reduce operator fatigueall while still delivering MAX performance.
- Optimized air flow ensures maximum performance
- New 7-vane motor delivers even more power
- Titanium - the lightest weight and most durable material available anywhere
- Feather-touch trigger enables impressive control
- Patented four-position power regulator dial for MAX control
- Patented one-hand forward/reverse for easy operation
- Free two-year limited warranty with tool registration.
|Drive||1/2" square drive|
|Free Speed (rpm)||15,000rpm|
|Air Consumption (avg)||4cfm|
|Air Consumption (at load)||17cfm @90psi|
|Pack Dimensions - LxWxH||26cm x 26cm x 10cm approx|
- 10 Ingersoll rand metric impact sockets 10-24mm, 3" extension, Blow mould case.