The 631S Impactool delivers exceptional power and rugged durability in a convenient, easy-touse package. It is the perfect tool for the most demanding applications, such as truck and bus service, construction and agricultural equipment maintenance, tyre changing, as well as the MRO market. The Ingersoll Rand impact mechanism with proprietary advanced metallurgy provides the ultimate in durability and reliability.
- Swinging hammer impact mechanism is well-suited to wide range of air pressures.
- Powerful 6-vane motor delivers superior performance.
- Chemical-resistant boots absorb shocks and protect the tool from damage.
- Ergonomic auxiliary handle provides excellent manoeuvrability.
- 4-position power regulator and forward/reverse control.
|Drive||1" Square Drive|
|Max Free Speed||3500 rpm|
|Max Forward Torque||3172 ft-lb|
|Max Reverse Torque||3172 ft-lb|
|Air Consumption @ Load||68 cfm|
|Avg Air Consumption||15 cfm|
|Tool Weight||15.7 kg|