The 631S Impactool delivers exceptional power and rugged durability in a convenient, easy-touse package. It is the perfect tool for the most demanding applications, such as truck and bus service, construction and agricultural equipment maintenance, tyre changing, as well as the MRO market. The Ingersoll Rand impact mechanism with proprietary advanced metallurgy provides the ultimate in durability and reliability.
- Swinging hammer impact mechanism is well-suited to wide range of air pressures.
- Powerful 6-vane motor delivers superior performance.
- Chemical-resistant boots absorb shocks and protect the tool from damage.
- Ergonomic auxiliary handle provides excellent manoeuvrability.
- 4-position power regulator and forward/reverse control.
|Drive||1" Square Drive|
|Max Free Speed||3500 rpm|
|Max Forward Torque||3172 ft-lb|
|Max Reverse Torque||3172 ft-lb|
|Air Consumption @ Load||68 cfm|
|Avg Air Consumption||15 cfm|
|Tool Weight||15.7 kg|
A failure or sudden release of a line or a hose under pressure can be devastating to people nearby. Therefore, an ALL-IN-1 kit to protect against accidental puncture, human error or unforeseen maintenance issues has been created. Simple, inexpensive and effective, those accessories can mean the difference between life and death, by taking the air connection 1.5 m away from the body torso, so in the event of a connection failure the body is not in the direct path of a flying coupling, a flying coupling can kill.
- CAPS 1/4" Hose Whip with claw coupling (1.5m)
- Lubricator Portable airline
- CAPS air tool oil (1 Litre)
- CAPS Air Tool Grease Kit (100g)
- 2 x CAPS claw couplings