Win A Trip To Las Vegas For a VIP Ingersoll Rand Nascar Experience by Simply Purchasing any Ingersoll Rand Tool from Caps Australia. The competition runs from 1st of March to 31 December 2019.
For more information go to https://www.capsshop.com.au/nascar-competition
The 12v Impact Wrench is as ergonomic as it is durable, with an aluminium hammer case and composite housing. The ball and cam impact mechanism and brushed motor provide high levels of power without sacrificing efficiency.
- Increased Productivity - With a square socket retaining ring or hex quick change anvil, you’ll be able to quickly switch sockets and parts without sacrificing your speed or efficiency.
- Access - Thanks to this wrench’s LED lights, you’ll be able to see dark, hard-to-reach spots with ease, without having to work with an additional Lightsource.
- Reach - This tool excels in accessing tight and compact spaces, allowing for easier jobs all around.
- All-metal drivetrain is robust, durable and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- 100 ft-lb maximum torque
- Steel-lined aluminium hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Bright white LED casts light on the work piece
- Ergonomically designed small-handle grip helps reduce operator fatigue during extended use of this cordless impact wrench
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, and MRO
- Patented soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life
- 3-point rubber pads protect this cordless impact gun and work surfaces
|Drive Type||Square, Socket Retainer Ring|
|Forward Torque||100 Nm|
|Max Reverse Torque||135 Nm|
|Blows per minute||3300 bpm|
|Free Speed||2700 rpm|
|Sound Level||82 dBA|
|Vibration Level||4.5 m/s²|