Ingersoll Rand 12V 3/8" Drill Driver D1130
Optimized for work on metal and synthetic surfaces, this versatile 12v Cordless Drill/Driver a great tool for automotive and MRO operations.
- DURABILITY: Built to last, this drill is can withstand harsh environments and repeated drops thanks to impact-resistant housing.
- ACCESS: The compact design of this tool allows for work in tight and hard-to-reach spaces.
- COMFORT: The ergonomic lightweight design and small handles are optimized for user comfort to avoid operator fatigue during long tool usage.
- VERSATILE: Equipped with variable speed, an adjustable clutch and keyless clutch, this tool can be customized to perform a number of different functions.
- 15-position clutch maximizes fastening control
- Bright white LED casts light on the work piece
- Patent-pending soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life.
- Compact size is just 7.48" from tip to tail for outstanding accessibility and versatility
- 3-point rubber pads protect this cordless drill and work surfaces
|Chuck Capacity||10 mm|
|Free Speed Low||400 rpm|
|Free Speed High||1600 rpm|
|Stall Torque||23 Nm|
|Side to Centre||1.44 mm|
|Sound Pressure||75 dBA|
|Tool Weight||0.88 kg|
Ingersoll Rand 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - IQV12 Series BL1203
The Ingersoll Rand BL1203 IQV12 Series battery powers all of the cordless tools you need. That means all of the IQV12 tools you own can share batteries, making it easier and faster to have a freshly charged battery ready to Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time.
- PERFORMANCE - Provides 2.0 Ah of 12-volt power for maximum tool runtime
- DURABILITY - Positive-lock system ensures tool is properly secured, helping to avoid damage from drops
- ERGONOMICS - Patent-pending dual side button design for easier battery installation
|Dimensions||89 x 76 x 51 mm|