Win A Trip To Las Vegas For a VIP Ingersoll Rand Nascar Experience by Simply Purchasing any Ingersoll Rand Tool from Caps Australia. The competition runs from 1st of March to 31 December 2019.
For more information go to https://www.capsshop.com.au/nascar-competition
Ingersoll Rand 12V 3/8" Quick Change Impact Wrench W1130
The 12v Impact Wrench is as ergonomic as it is durable, with an aluminium hammer case and composite housing. The ball and cam impact mechanism and brushed motor provide high levels of power without sacrificing efficiency.
- Increased Productivity - With a square socket retaining ring or hex quick change anvil, you’ll be able to quickly switch sockets and parts without sacrificing your speed or efficiency.
- Access - Thanks to this wrench’s LED lights, you’ll be able to see dark, hard-to-reach spots with ease, without having to work with an additional Lightsource.
- Reach - This tool excels in accessing tight and compact spaces, allowing for easier jobs all around.
- All-metal drivetrain is robust, durable and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- 100 ft-lb maximum torque
- Steel-lined aluminium hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Bright white LED casts light on the work piece
- Ergonomically designed small-handle grip helps reduce operator fatigue during extended use of this cordless impact wrench
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, and MRO
- Patented soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life
- 3-point rubber pads protect this cordless impact gun and work surfaces
|Drive Type||Square, Socket Retainer Ring|
|Forward Torque||100 Nm|
|Max Reverse Torque||135 Nm|
|Blows per minute||3300 bpm|
|Free Speed||2700 rpm|
|Sound Level||82 dBA|
|Vibration Level||4.5 m/s²|
Ingersoll Rand 12V 3/8" Ratchet R1130
The Ingersoll Rand R1130 ratchet wrench offers an exceptionally compact size for versatile performance in even the most challenging workspaces. A patent-pending slim-line battery and a paddle-style trigger help maximise access to tight places.
- Performance - Compact design and patent-pending slim-line battery improve access in tight areas
- Durability - Strong, polished aluminium housing withstands manual ratcheting and resists wear, impact and chemical damage
- Comfort - Feather-touch, variable-speed paddle trigger allows a variety of different grip techniques
- Compact and durable motor delivers up to 30 ft-lb of torque - with the ability to handle additional manual torqueing when needed
- All-metal gear train for long life and durability
- Variable Speed Paddle Trigger
|Drive||3/8" Square Drive|
|Max Torque||30 ft-lb|
|Free Speed||260 rpm|
Ingersoll Rand IQv12 Battery Charger BC1110-AP4
IQV12 Charger brings any IQV12 Series battery to full charge in 70 minutes, is wall or bench mount-able, and includes a USB port to charge and power other devices, like smartphones helping you Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time.
- PERFORMANCE - Brings fully depleted battery to 100% charge in about an hour
- DURABILITY - Engineered composite housing withstands wear, abrasions, drops, and can be securely screw-mounted to a wall or toolbox
|Charge Time||60-70 min|
Ingersoll Rand 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - IQV12 Series BL1203
The Ingersoll Rand BL1203 IQV12 Series battery powers all of the cordless tools you need. That means all of the IQV12 tools you own can share batteries, making it easier and faster to have a freshly charged battery ready to Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time.
- PERFORMANCE - Provides 2.0 Ah of 12-volt power for maximum tool runtime
- DURABILITY - Positive-lock system ensures tool is properly secured, helping to avoid damage from drops
- ERGONOMICS - Patent-pending dual side button design for easier battery installation
|Dimensions||89 x 76 x 51 mm|