Ingersoll Rand 12V Belt Sander G1811
The 12V belt sander is the first ever 12V cordless belt sander made specifically for the automotive industry. Compact, agile, and versatile, you’ll be able to do great work in any space.
- PERFORMANCE: The 12V belt sander was made for speed and control. At 7,000 RPM you can get through jobs quickly and efficiently, and the variable speed box allows perfect control.
- COMFORT: This lightweight tool weighs only 2 pounds, even with the battery. It’s so light, it’s like working with your bare hands.
- ACCESS: Compact, lightweight, cordless, and adjustable, this sander can fit in the tightest spots. Your sanding will never have been so precise.
- 3/8"x13" narrow-width belt, 8-position adjustable belt arm and hose-free design gets in and around the tightest spots
- A lightweight, balanced, cordless belt sander, that weighs just 2 lbs., including the battery
- Quick-change spindle-lock eliminates the need for additional tools
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Patented soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life
- Ergonomically designed small-handle grip helps reduce operator fatigue during extended use of this cordless belt sander
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, heavy trucks, tire lanes, body shops, and MRO
|Arbour Speed||7000 rpm|
|Belt Speed||1730 sfpm|
|Belt Size||10 x 330 mm|
|Sound Pressure||67 dBA|
Ingersoll Rand 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - IQV12 Series BL1203
The Ingersoll Rand BL1203 IQV12 Series battery powers all of the cordless tools you need. That means all of the IQV12 tools you own can share batteries, making it easier and faster to have a freshly charged battery ready to Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time.
- PERFORMANCE - Provides 2.0 Ah of 12-volt power for maximum tool runtime
- DURABILITY - Positive-lock system ensures tool is properly secured, helping to avoid damage from drops
- ERGONOMICS - Patent-pending dual side button design for easier battery installation
|Dimensions||89 x 76 x 51 mm|