Win A Trip To Las Vegas For a VIP Ingersoll Rand Nascar Experience by Simply Purchasing any Ingersoll Rand Tool from Caps Australia. The competition runs from 1st of March to 31 December 2019.
For more information go to https://www.capsshop.com.au/nascar-competition
The 12V belt sander is the first ever 12V cordless belt sander made specifically for the automotive industry. Compact, agile, and versatile, you’ll be able to do great work in any space.
- PERFORMANCE: The 12V belt sander was made for speed and control. At 7,000 RPM you can get through jobs quickly and efficiently, and the variable speed box allows perfect control.
- COMFORT: This lightweight tool weighs only 2 pounds, even with the battery. It’s so light, it’s like working with your bare hands.
- ACCESS: Compact, lightweight, cordless, and adjustable, this sander can fit in the tightest spots. Your sanding will never have been so precise.
- 3/8"x13" narrow-width belt, 8-position adjustable belt arm and hose-free design gets in and around the tightest spots
- A lightweight, balanced, cordless belt sander, that weighs just 2 lbs., including the battery
- Quick-change spindle-lock eliminates the need for additional tools
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Patented soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life
- Ergonomically designed small-handle grip helps reduce operator fatigue during extended use of this cordless belt sander
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, heavy trucks, tire lanes, body shops, and MRO
|Arbour Speed||7000 rpm|
|Belt Speed||1730 sfpm|
|Belt Size||10 x 330 mm|
|Sound Pressure||67 dBA|