Win A Trip To Las Vegas For a VIP Ingersoll Rand Nascar Experience by Simply Purchasing any Ingersoll Rand Tool from Caps Australia. The competition runs from 1st of March to 31 December 2019.
For more information go to https://www.capsshop.com.au/nascar-competition
The Ingersoll Rand D1410 IQV12 Series trade quick change hex screwdriver aids assembly and disassembly operations with a magnetic, pin-detent bit holder that makes changing bits a fast, one-handed operation, so operators can Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time.
- PERFORMANCE - Compact design for maximum accessibility in tight spaces
- VERSATILITY - Two speeds and a 15-position clutch support both fastening and drilling, letting one tool perform multiple functions
- COMFORT - Lightweight design and small handles helps minimize fatigue, making tools more ergonomic and comfortable to hold
- Magnetic pin-detent bit-holding system keeps bits secure while allowing fast, one-handed changes for maximum productivity
- Variable-speed switch with electronic brake provides maxi-mum control of the tool
- High-power, long-life motor offers optimal performance and durability
|Chuck Capacity||6 mm|
|Free Speed Low||400 rpm|
|Free Speed High||1600 rpm|
|Stall Torque||23 Nm|
|Chuck Type||1/4 in. Hex - Quick Change|
|Side to Centre||1.44 mm|
|Sound Pressure||75 dBA|
|Tool Weight||0.70 kg|
Ingersoll Rand IQv12 Battery Charger BC1110-AP4
IQV12 Charger brings any IQV12 Series battery to full charge in 70 minutes, is wall or bench mount-able, and includes a USB port to charge and power other devices, like smartphones helping you Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time.
- PERFORMANCE - Brings fully depleted battery to 100% charge in about an hour
- DURABILITY - Engineered composite housing withstands wear, abrasions, drops, and can be securely screw-mounted to a wall or toolbox
|Charge Time||60-70 min|
Ingersoll Rand 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - IQV12 Series BL1203
The Ingersoll Rand BL1203 IQV12 Series battery powers all of the cordless tools you need. That means all of the IQV12 tools you own can share batteries, making it easier and faster to have a freshly charged battery ready to Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time.
- PERFORMANCE - Provides 2.0 Ah of 12-volt power for maximum tool runtime
- DURABILITY - Positive-lock system ensures tool is properly secured, helping to avoid damage from drops
- ERGONOMICS - Patent-pending dual side button design for easier battery installation
|Dimensions||89 x 76 x 51 mm|