Win A Trip To Las Vegas For a VIP Ingersoll Rand Nascar Experience by Simply Purchasing any Ingersoll Rand Tool from Caps Australia. The competition runs from 1st of March to 31 December 2019.
For more information go to https://www.capsshop.com.au/nascar-competition
Ingersoll Rand’s 12V reciprocating saw is the first cordless reciprocating saw designed to meet the demands of the automotive industry. With an adjustable guard and anti-stalling technology, this tool is ready to work as hard as you are.
- Access - This air-saw-inspired reciprocating saw’s inline, low-profile design allows maximum access to tight spaces.
- Performance - The 12V reciprocating saw is built for controlled cuts and gives you the power to change speed and blade length for the job at hand.
- Comfort - Lightweight and cordless, this saw cuts sheet metals and other materials comfortably without having to overexert. It also comes with a rubber over-moulded grip to absorb vibration and put less strain on the user.
- Air-saw-inspired adjustable guide allows flexibility to shorten the blade for confined spaces or use the blade without waste
- Lightweight, low vibration design cuts sheet metal and other materials comfortably, with less noise than an air saw
- Geared and in continuous motion for heavier loads and slower speeds, significantly reducing stalling of this cordless reciprocating saw
- Inline, low-profile design makes accurate cuts in the tightest spaces
- Patented soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life.
- Powerful 3,300 SPM runs through fenders, body panels and other metal surfaces in a hurry
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- R2.0 Li-Ion battery with fuel gauge for battery charge visibility, so you can better prepare to get more work done with this cordless reciprocating saw
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, and MRO
|Strokes per minute||3300 spm|
|Stroke Length||14 mm|
|Sound Pressure||77 dBA|
|Tool Weight||0.97 kg|