Ingersoll Rand’s 12V reciprocating saw is the first cordless reciprocating saw designed to meet the demands of the automotive industry. With an adjustable guard and anti-stalling technology, this tool is ready to work as hard as you are.
- Access - This air-saw-inspired reciprocating saw’s inline, low-profile design allows maximum access to tight spaces.
- Performance - The 12V reciprocating saw is built for controlled cuts and gives you the power to change speed and blade length for the job at hand.
- Comfort - Lightweight and cordless, this saw cuts sheet metals and other materials comfortably without having to overexert. It also comes with a rubber over-moulded grip to absorb vibration and put less strain on the user.
- Air-saw-inspired adjustable guide allows flexibility to shorten the blade for confined spaces or use the blade without waste
- Lightweight, low vibration design cuts sheet metal and other materials comfortably, with less noise than an air saw
- Geared and in continuous motion for heavier loads and slower speeds, significantly reducing stalling of this cordless reciprocating saw
- Inline, low-profile design makes accurate cuts in the tightest spaces
- Patented soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life.
- Powerful 3,300 SPM runs through fenders, body panels and other metal surfaces in a hurry
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- R2.0 Li-Ion battery with fuel gauge for battery charge visibility, so you can better prepare to get more work done with this cordless reciprocating saw
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, and MRO
|Strokes per minute||3300 spm|
|Stroke Length||14 mm|
|Sound Pressure||77 dBA|
|Tool Weight||0.97 kg|