Ingersoll Rand’s type 30 7100D15/8 three phase tank mounted air compressor is a favourite in the construction industry. Built around technologies that have continuously been improved through the years, is a compressor that is not only portable but also reliable. The innovative two-stage design type 30 reduces the air temperature and limits the air power used giving a 100% duty cycle for continuous maximum operation.
- High efficiency stainless steel valves: Cool running valves are heat treated ensuring reduced heat and carbon increase
- Trouble-free operation: Easy to use operating system and low maintenance required
- 100% continuous operation: Designed for continuous operation, making it a reliable system for your applications
- Cost-effective choice for all Industrial Applications: offering maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, the IR Type 30 has been designed for the increasing demands of the industrial market.
- Innovative lubricants: have been developed to reduce unwanted oil and prevent carbon build-up and to extend the life between oil changes.
- Centrifugal Unloader: Prevents no load starts for maximum starter protection, saving motor life from burning out.
- Efficient finned intercooler tubes: By running cooler, it allows the compressor to consume less power and run more efficiently in the most demanding applications.
- Two Stage Design: Keeps air pressure temperature down and reduces the power used to deliver pressures up to 175psi.
|Capacity||47.2 cfm (1,337 l/min)|
|Free Speed||1030 rpm|
|Motor||11 kw / 15 hp|
|Rated Pressure||125 psi|
|Tank Size||303 L|
|Tool Weight||632 kg|