Win A Trip To Las Vegas For a VIP Ingersoll Rand Nascar Experience by Simply Purchasing any Ingersoll Rand Tool from Caps Australia. The competition runs from 1st of March to 31 December 2019.
For more information go to https://www.capsshop.com.au/nascar-competition
With 780 ft-lbs of torque, the W7150 offers users the convenience of cordless and the power of air. Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, the high-torque impact wrench is flexible and durable enough to withstand the harshest industrial environments. Whether you need a socket retaining ring, pin detent, or extended anvil, the high-torque impact wrench can be used for any job.
- POWER: With a high torque output and great power-to-weight ratio, you’ll be able to work quickly and efficiently with the W7150 cordless impact gun without having to over-exert yourself.
- VERSATILE: With multiple retention methods and ergonomic design, this impact gun will work like a dream for any and all markets you’re working in. From tire changing to maintenance repair operations, general automotive to heavy industrial bolting.
- RELIABILITY: Built to last and tested thoroughly, this tool will perform the same way whenever you need it.
- Finely tuned impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- 780 ft-lb max torque and 1,000 ft-lb nut-busting torque
- A lightweight, balanced, high-torque impact wrench that weighs just 6.8-lb tool/battery combo
- All-metal drivetrain is robust, durable and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Steel-lined aluminium hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Patented soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life
- Ergonomically designed small-handle grip helps reduce operator fatigue during extended use of this cordless impact wrench
- Variable-speed switch with electronic brake provides maximum control of cordless impact wrench and increases safety-depress trigger, drive stops spinning
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, heavy trucks, tire lanes, fleet maintenance, body shops, general industrial use, MRO, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, shipbuilding, and construction
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor offers a long life and high power
|Drive Type||Square, Socket Retainer Ring, 2 in. Ext.|
|Nut-busting Torque||1491 Nm|
|Forward Torque||1057 Nm|
|Max Reverse Torque||1057 Nm|
|Blows per minute||2300 bpm|
|Free Speed||1900 rpm|
|Sound Level||89 dBA|