Win A Trip To Las Vegas For a VIP Ingersoll Rand Nascar Experience by Simply Purchasing any Ingersoll Rand Tool from Caps Australia. The competition runs from 1st of March to 31 December 2019.
For more information go to https://www.capsshop.com.au/nascar-competition
Ingersoll Rand 20V 1/2"Impact Wrench W7170EU
The Ingersoll Rand W7170 Series cordless Impactool was built on the hardworking and respected foundation laid by the W7150. The result is a light, quiet and powerful impact wrench that professional technicians will come to rely on in the field. Ingersoll Rand IQV20 Series cordless tools are specifically designed for vehicle services, industrial maintenance and manufacturing applications. The W7170 3/4" Impactool makes quick work of tough jobs that the professional technician do every day - something that until now, only an air tool could do.
- Power: All-metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism - robust, durable, and optimized for maximum power and efficiency.
- Durability: Variable speed brakeless switch - provides maximum control of the tool. Drop-resistant, steel-reinforced frame protects against breakage.
- Comfort: Patent-pending soft touch over-moulded grip - minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during extended use. Best-in-class power-to-weight ratio - 780 ft-lbs reverse torque and 1100 ft-lb nut-busting torque from a 7.22 lbs tool/battery combo.
|Drive Type||Square, Socket Retainer Ring|
|Nut-busting Torque||1491 Nm|
|Forward Torque||1057 Nm|
|Max Reverse Torque||1057 Nm|
|Blows per minute||2300 bpm|
|Free Speed||1900 rpm|
|Sound Level||89 dBA|
Ingersoll Rand Tool Boot to suit W7150/W7250 Series W7150-Boot
- Keeps your favourite tool clean while protecting it from the rigors of the jobsite.
- Added protection from unwanted contaminates that can affect tool performance
- Boot fits snug on Ingersoll Rand W5132 and W5152 impact wrenches
- Protects surrounding surfaces from scratches and nicks.
- Absorbs vibrations for increased comfort
|Suits||W7150, W7250, W7150P*|
Ingersoll Rand 12V 1/4" Quick Change Impact Wrench W1110
The 12v Impact Wrench is as ergonomic as it is durable, with an aluminium hammer case and composite housing. The ball and cam impact mechanism and brushed motor provide high levels of power without sacrificing efficiency.
- Increased Productivity - With a square socket retaining ring or hex quick change anvil, you’ll be able to quickly switch sockets and parts without sacrificing your speed or efficiency.
- Access - Thanks to this wrench’s LED lights, you’ll be able to see dark, hard-to-reach spots with ease, without having to work with an additional Lightsource.
- Reach - This tool excels in accessing tight and compact spaces, allowing for easier jobs all around.
- All-metal drivetrain is robust, durable and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- 100 ft-lb maximum torque
- Steel-lined aluminium hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Bright white LED casts light on the work piece
- Ergonomically designed small-handle grip helps reduce operator fatigue during extended use of this cordless impact wrench
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, and MRO
- Patented soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life
- 3-point rubber pads protect this cordless impact gun and work surfaces
|Drive Type||Hex, Quick Change|
|Forward Torque||100 Nm|
|Max Reverse Torque||135 Nm|
|Blows per minute||3300 bpm|
|Free Speed||2700 rpm|
|Sound Level||82 dBA|
|Vibration Level||4.5 m/s²|
Ingersoll Rand Universal Battery Charger 12 & 20V BC1121-AP4
The BC1121 lithium-ion universal charger gets all of the batteries in our IQV12 and IQV20 Series* lineup charged and ready to go whenever you are. Whether it's our 20V or 12V batteries, this innovative, multi-use battery charger will help you get back to work without missing a step. *For use with any of our IQV12 and IQV20 Lithium-Ion Batteries, BL2022, BL2010, BL2012 and BL1203.
- Compatibility - Charge any of your IQV12 and IQV20 Series batteries on the same universal charger. Whether its 12V or 20V, the BC1121 is going to make it easier and faster to have a freshly charged battery to get your work done now, not later.
- Productivity - An LED Fuel Gauge and audible alarm will let you know when your batteries are fully charged and ready to get back to work.
- Versatility - Not only can the BC1121 be mounted vertically or horizontally on a wall or work bench but the USB charge port on the side means you don’t have to fight for an outlet with your tablet or smart phone. Let us take care of the clutter; you take care of what’s next.
Ingersoll Rand 20V 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery BL2022
The BL2022 IQV20 Series High Capacity x5.0 Battery delivers unmatched performance with 68% longer run time and the same size and weight as its predecessor. Fully compatible with all existing IQV20 tools and chargers and equipped with the same intelligent Battery Management System (BMS), we make sure you get more out of every volt.
- Performance - The BL2022 High Capacity 20V 5.0Ah battery delivers 68% longer run time than its predecessor (That’s over 800 lug nuts when used with the 20v High Torque Impact Wrench!). And at the same size and weight as the previous model you can get more work done on a single charge.
- Durability - The intelligent Battery Management System (BMS) allows the battery to communicate with the tool and charger to offer triple battery protection, prevent over loading, over charging and over discharging for longer tool and battery life.
- Versatility - The BL2022 5.0Ah battery is compatible with all IQV20 series power tools allowing you to swap batteries and tools to get the job done right every time
Ingersoll Rand 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - IQV12 Series BL1203
The Ingersoll Rand BL1203 IQV12 Series battery powers all of the cordless tools you need. That means all of the IQV12 tools you own can share batteries, making it easier and faster to have a freshly charged battery ready to Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time.
- PERFORMANCE - Provides 2.0 Ah of 12-volt power for maximum tool runtime
- DURABILITY - Positive-lock system ensures tool is properly secured, helping to avoid damage from drops
- ERGONOMICS - Patent-pending dual side button design for easier battery installation
|Dimensions||89 x 76 x 51 mm|