The Ingersoll Rand W7172 is one of the most powerful 3/4" cordless impact wrench in its class. Built on over 100 years of power tool experience, this tool offers the power you want with the control you need. Built off the success of the W7152, the all-new IQV20 Series W7172 3/4" High Torque Impact Wrench from Ingersoll Rand delivers 1500 ft-lb of nut busting torque and utilizes the IQV Power Control System, going from MAX torque to "hand tight" in no time with the best in class length from tip to tail.
- 3/4" anvil for bigger jobs
- 1500 ft-lbs nut busting torque and 1000 ft-lbs of MAX torque
- IQV Power Control System includes 4 modes: MAX Power, Mid Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight.
- 8.5" short tip-to-tail design at only 7.8 lbs.
- Brushless motor delivers durability and efficiency
- All-metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism
- Impact and chemical-resistant housing and patented steel reinforced frame
- Patented Shadowless LED light ring with task light mode and 4 dimmable settings
- Variable-speed switch with electronic brake
- Compatible with IQV20 Battery System
|Max Torque||1,000 ft-lbs|
|Free speed||0-1,900 rpm|
|Impacts per minute||2,450 bpm|