Win A Trip To Las Vegas For a VIP Ingersoll Rand Nascar Experience by Simply Purchasing any Ingersoll Rand Tool from Caps Australia. The competition runs from 1st of March to 31 December 2019.
For more information go to https://www.capsshop.com.au/nascar-competition
The 20v High-Torque Compact Impact Wrench is perfect for vehicle repair and MRO applications. With a square socket retaining ring, optimal for frequent socket switching, and a spark-free brushless motor, this wrench is perfect for quick work and hazardous environments.
- Limited Torque - This tool has been built for tire installation, wheel installation, pipe fitting and mechanical work and avoids over-tightening, all while increasing your safety.
- LED - With built-in 360 Degree Shadowless LED lights, you never have to work with clunky, additional light sources.
- Access - Thanks to its ergonomic design and lightweight build, this tool can easily access tight spaces.
- Power-to-Weight - This wrench features a great power-to-weight ratio, so you never have to over-exert to reach the power you want.
- 50% more torque than the leading 3/8" cordless impact wrench
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor and replaceable brushes offer a long, durable life and high power
- Finely tuned impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- 365 ft-lbs of max torque and 550 ft-lbs of nut busting torque
- A lightweight, balanced, compact cordless impact wrench that weighs just 5.1lbs
- The IQV Power Control System includes 4 modes: Max Power, Mid Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight
- With an easy dial right on this cordless impact wrench, the W5132 delivers just the right amount of torque when you need it
- Steel-lined aluminium hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, tire lanes, fleet maintenance, body shops, general industrial use, and MRO
|Drive Type||Square, Socket Retainer Ring|
|Nut-busting Torque||540 Nm|
|Forward Torque||400 Nm|
|Mid Power Forward Torque||310 Nm|
|Hand Tight Forward Torque||3-12 Nm|
|Max Reverse Torque||400 Nm|
|Blows per minute||3100 bpm|
|Free Speed||2100 rpm|
|Hand Tight Free Speed||0-800 rpm|
|Mid Power Free Speed||0-2100 rpm|
|Sound Level||90 dBA|