Win A Trip To Las Vegas For a VIP Ingersoll Rand Nascar Experience by Simply Purchasing any Ingersoll Rand Tool from Caps Australia. The competition runs from 1st of March to 31 December 2019.
For more information go to https://www.capsshop.com.au/nascar-competition
Ingersoll Rand 20V 3/8" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench W5130
The 20v Mid-Torque Impact Wrench is great for vehicle repair, with an ergonomic design, lightweight hammer case, and powerful ball and cam impact mechanism.
- Access - Thanks to this wrench’s LED lights, you’ll be able to see dark, hard-to-reach spots with ease, without having to work with an additional light source.
- Increased Productivity - With a square socket retaining ring or hex quick change anvil, you’ll be able to quickly switch sockets and parts without sacrificing your speed or efficiency.
- Reliability - We know this tool will perform, so we’ve included a 3-year warranty to prove it.
- Finely tuned impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- 190 ft-lb max torque
- A lightweight, balanced, compact cordless impact wrench that measures just 6.6" long from tip to tail
- All-metal drivetrain is robust, durable and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Steel-lined aluminium hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Patented soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life
- Ergonomically designed small-handle grip helps reduce operator fatigue during extended use of this cordless impact wrench
- Optimized for vehicle industry use, body shops, general industrial use, and MRO
|Drive Type||Square, Socket Retainer Ring|
|Forward Torque||260 Nm|
|Max Reverse Torque||260 Nm|
|Blows per minute||2900 bpm|
|Free Speed||1700 rpm|
|Sound Level||91 dBA|
Ingersoll Rand Universal Battery Charger 12 & 20V BC1121-AP4
The BC1121 lithium-ion universal charger gets all of the batteries in our IQV12 and IQV20 Series* lineup charged and ready to go whenever you are. Whether it's our 20V or 12V batteries, this innovative, multi-use battery charger will help you get back to work without missing a step. *For use with any of our IQV12 and IQV20 Lithium-Ion Batteries, BL2022, BL2010, BL2012 and BL1203.
- Compatibility - Charge any of your IQV12 and IQV20 Series batteries on the same universal charger. Whether its 12V or 20V, the BC1121 is going to make it easier and faster to have a freshly charged battery to get your work done now, not later.
- Productivity - An LED Fuel Gauge and audible alarm will let you know when your batteries are fully charged and ready to get back to work.
- Versatility - Not only can the BC1121 be mounted vertically or horizontally on a wall or work bench but the USB charge port on the side means you don’t have to fight for an outlet with your tablet or smart phone. Let us take care of the clutter; you take care of what’s next.
Ingersoll Rand 20V 2.5Ah Lithium-Ion Battery BL2012
The BL2012 IQV20 Series High Capacity r2.5 Battery out performs its predecessor with up to 100% longer run time and at the same size and weight it gives you more power than ever before. The slim pack design is fully compatible with our charger and is equipped with our intelligent Battery Management System (BMS), we make sure you get more out of every volt.
- PERFORMANCE - The BL2012 20V 2.5Ah battery delivers 95% longer run time than its predecessor the BL2005 (That’s over 221 lug nuts when used with the W5130!). And at the same size and weight as the previous model you can get more work done on a single charge.
- DURABILITY - The intelligent Battery Management System (BMS) allows the battery to communicate with the tool and charger to offer triple battery protection, prevent over loading, over charging and over discharging for longer tool and battery life.
- VERSATILITY - The BL2012 r2.5Ah batteries slim design allows you to go further with less in your way. Its light weight doesn’t compromise power letting you keep working on big jobs with a slimmer tool.