Win A Trip To Las Vegas For a VIP Ingersoll Rand Nascar Experience by Simply Purchasing any Ingersoll Rand Tool from Caps Australia. The competition runs from 1st of March to 31 December 2019.
For more information go to https://www.capsshop.com.au/nascar-competition
The 20v Mid-Torque Impact Wrench is great for vehicle repair, with an ergonomic design, lightweight hammer case, and powerful ball and cam impact mechanism.
- Access - Thanks to this wrench’s LED lights, you’ll be able to see dark, hard-to-reach spots with ease, without having to work with an additional light source.
- Increased Productivity - With a square socket retaining ring or hex quick change anvil, you’ll be able to quickly switch sockets and parts without sacrificing your speed or efficiency.
- Reliability - We know this tool will perform, so we’ve included a 3-year warranty to prove it.
- Finely tuned impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- 190 ft-lb max torque
- A lightweight, balanced, compact cordless impact wrench that measures just 6.6" long from tip to tail
- All-metal drivetrain is robust, durable and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Steel-lined aluminium hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Patented soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life
- Ergonomically designed small-handle grip helps reduce operator fatigue during extended use of this cordless impact wrench
- Optimized for vehicle industry use, body shops, general industrial use, and MRO
|Drive Type||Square, Socket Retainer Ring|
|Forward Torque||260 Nm|
|Max Reverse Torque||260 Nm|
|Blows per minute||2900 bpm|
|Free Speed||1700 rpm|
|Sound Level||91 dBA|