The 20v High-Cycle Impact Wrench is a high-power, lightweight wrench. With a ball and cam impact mechanism and pistol grip, you’ll be able to work multiple jobs with ease.
- Access - Thanks to this wrench’s LED lights, you’ll be able to see dark, hard-to-reach spots with ease, without having to work with an additional light source.
- Increased Productivity - With a square socket retaining ring and hex quick change anvil, you’ll be able to quickly switch sockets and parts without sacrificing your speed or efficiency.
- Great for Vehicle Repair - With increased reach and access, this wrench is great for tire changing and difficult-to-reach fastenings.
- Finely tuned impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- All-metal drivetrain is robust, durable and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Steel-lined aluminium hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Patented soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life
- Ergonomically designed small-handle grip helps reduce operator fatigue during extended use of this cordless impact wrench
- 1/4" Hex, 3/8", and 1/2" Pins for maximum versatility and secure and accurate rundowns
- Compact design makes operation and access easier in tight spots so you can perform even the most detailed work with this cordless impact wrench
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, general industrial use, and MRO
- Fast application speeds help meet plant throughput goals
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor and replaceable brushes offer a long, durable life and high power
- 175 ft-lb. of max torque
|Drive Type||Square Pin|
|Forward Torque||215 Nm|
|Blows per minute||2800 bpm|
|Free Speed||1900 rpm|
|Sound Level||86 dBA|