Win A Trip To Las Vegas For a VIP Ingersoll Rand Nascar Experience by Simply Purchasing any Ingersoll Rand Tool from Caps Australia. The competition runs from 1st of March to 31 December 2019.
For more information go to https://www.capsshop.com.au/nascar-competition
The 20v Right Angle Impact Wrench’s right angle design and reactionless torque will spare your knuckles while getting those hard-to-reach jobs done.
- Reliability - Built to last, this wrench featuring a durable aluminium hammer case, will deliver the right power every time you pull the trigger.
- Access - Thanks to its ergonomic build, this wrench can easily reach any tight spaces you need to work on.
- Power - With a high torque output and great power-to-weight ratio, you’ll be able to work quickly and efficiently without having to over-exert yourself.
- 180 ft-lb maximum torque
- Fully Serviceable Head for extended life
- Finely tuned impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- Steel-lined aluminium hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Conveniently located forward/reverse switch for maximum control
- Ergonomic handle and comfort grip offers the same reach as a ratchet
- From 0-1900rpm instantly. Just like your favourite cordless impact wrench, the W5330 flies through bolts
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, fleet maintenance, body shops, general industrial use, and MRO
- Patented Inline battery design can go places other cordless impact guns only dream of - spaces that used to be reserved for a traditional ratchet or your bare hands
|Drive Type||Square, Socket Retainer Ring|
|Nut-busting Torque||540 Nm|
|Forward Torque||230 Nm|
|Max Reverse Torque||230 Nm|
|Blows per minute||3000 bpm|
|Free Speed||1850 rpm|
|Sound Level||85 dBA|