The Ingersoll Rand W7172 is one of the most powerful 3/4" cordless impact wrench in its class. Built on over 100 years of power tool experience, this tool offers the power you want with the control you need. Built off the success of the W7152, the all-new IQV20 Series W7172 3/4" High Torque Impact Wrench from Ingersoll Rand delivers 1500 ft-lb of nut busting torque and utilizes the IQV Power Control System, going from MAX torque to "hand tight" in no time with the best in class length from tip to tail.
- 3/4" anvil for bigger jobs
- 1500 ft-lbs nut busting torque and 1000 ft-lbs of MAX torque
- IQV Power Control System includes 4 modes: MAX Power, Mid Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight.
- 8.5" short tip-to-tail design at only 7.8 lbs.
- Brushless motor delivers durability and efficiency
- All-metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism
- Impact and chemical-resistant housing and patented steel reinforced frame
- Patented Shadowless LED light ring with task light mode and 4 dimmable settings
- Variable-speed switch with electronic brake
- Compatible with IQV20 Battery System
|Max Torque||1,000 ft-lbs|
|Free speed||0-1,900 rpm|
|Impacts per minute||2,450 bpm|
Ingersoll Rand 12V 1/4" Quick Change Impact Driver W1110
The 12v Impact Wrench is as ergonomic as it is durable, with an aluminium hammer case and composite housing. The ball and cam impact mechanism and brushed motor provide high levels of power without sacrificing efficiency.
- Increased Productivity - With a square socket retaining ring or hex quick change anvil, you’ll be able to quickly switch sockets and parts without sacrificing your speed or efficiency.
- Access - Thanks to this wrench’s LED lights, you’ll be able to see dark, hard-to-reach spots with ease, without having to work with an additional Lightsource.
- Reach - This tool excels in accessing tight and compact spaces, allowing for easier jobs all around.
- All-metal drivetrain is robust, durable and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- 100 ft-lb maximum torque
- Steel-lined aluminium hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Bright white LED casts light on the work piece
- Ergonomically designed small-handle grip helps reduce operator fatigue during extended use of this cordless impact wrench
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, and MRO
- Patented soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life
- 3-point rubber pads protect this cordless impact gun and work surfaces
|Drive Type||Hex, Quick Change|
|Forward Torque||100 Nm|
|Max Reverse Torque||135 Nm|
|Blows per minute||3300 bpm|
|Free Speed||2700 rpm|
|Sound Level||82 dBA|
|Vibration Level||4.5 m/s²|
Ingersoll Rand 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery BL2022
The BL2022 IQV20 Series High Capacity x5.0 Battery delivers unmatched performance with 68% longer run time and the same size and weight as its predecessor. Fully compatible with all existing IQV20 tools and chargers and equipped with the same intelligent Battery Management System (BMS), we make sure you get more out of every volt.
- Performance - The BL2022 High Capacity 5.0Ah battery delivers 68% longer run time than its predecessor (That’s over 800 lug nuts when used with the High Torque Impact Wrench!). And at the same size and weight as the previous model you can get more work done on a single charge.
- Durability - The intelligent Battery Management System (BMS) allows the battery to communicate with the tool and charger to offer triple battery protection, prevent over loading, over charging and over discharging for longer tool and battery life.
- Versatility - The BL2022 5.0Ah battery is compatible with all IQV20 series power tools allowing you to swap batteries and tools to get the job done right every time
Ingersoll Rand 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - IQV12 Series BL1203
The Ingersoll Rand BL1203 IQV12 Series battery powers all of the cordless tools you need. That means all of the IQV12 tools you own can share batteries, making it easier and faster to have a freshly charged battery ready to Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time.
- PERFORMANCE - Provides 2.0 Ah of 12-volt power for maximum tool runtime
- DURABILITY - Positive-lock system ensures tool is properly secured, helping to avoid damage from drops
- ERGONOMICS - Patent-pending dual side button design for easier battery installation
|Dimensions||89 x 76 x 51 mm|
Ingersoll Rand Universal Battery Charger 12 & BC1121-AP4
The BC1121 lithium-ion universal charger gets all of the batteries in our IQV12 and IQV20 Series* lineup charged and ready to go whenever you are. Whether it's our or 12V batteries, this innovative, multi-use battery charger will help you get back to work without missing a step. *For use with any of our IQV12 and IQV20 Lithium-Ion Batteries, BL2022, BL2010, BL2012 and BL1203.
- Compatibility - Charge any of your IQV12 and IQV20 Series batteries on the same universal charger. Whether its 12V or 20V, the BC1121 is going to make it easier and faster to have a freshly charged battery to get your work done now, not later.
- Productivity - An LED Fuel Gauge and audible alarm will let you know when your batteries are fully charged and ready to get back to work.
- Versatility - Not only can the BC1121 be mounted vertically or horizontally on a wall or work bench but the USB charge port on the side means you don’t have to fight for an outlet with your tablet or smart phone. Let us take care of the clutter; you take care of what’s next.