As with any other Ingersoll Rand Type 30, the 3000E30/8 is manufactured following international standards of quality and excellence. This heavy-duty air compressor is constructed to give the highest possible levels of service where reliable air supply is required. Built with a durable cast-iron construction, it is guaranteed long-lasting life and trouble-free service makes it the perfect choice for all industrial applications.
- High-efficiency stainless steel valves: Cool running valves are heat treated ensuring reduced heat and carbon increase
- Trouble-free operation: Easy to use operating system and low maintenance required
- 100% continuous operation: Designed for continuous operation, making it a reliable system for your applications
- Cost-effective choice for all Industrial Applications: offering maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, the IR Type 30 has been designed for the increasing demands of the industrial market.
- Innovative lubricants: have been developed to reduce unwanted oil and prevent carbon build-up and to extend the life between oil changes.
- Centrifugal Unloader: Prevents no load starts for maximum starter protection, saving motor life from burning out.
- Efficient finned intercooler tubes: By running cooler, it allows the compressor to consume less power and run more efficiently in the most demanding applications.
- Two Stage Design: Keeps air pressure temperature down and reduces the power used to deliver pressures up to 175psi
|Capacity||95.6 cfm (2,707 l/min)|
|Free Speed||1045 rpm|
|Motor||22 kw / 30 hp|
|Rated Pressure||125 psi|
|Tank Size||445 L|
|Tool Weight||815 kg|