The innovative two-stage design of the Type 30 reduces the air temperature and air power given to deliver a high power performance of 175psi. Built with a durable cast iron frame this Type 30 is designed for the demanding industrial applications. The simple design of the Type 30 means less costly downtime for repairs, fewer parts to stock and a more reliable functioning unit.
- Two Stage Design: Keeps air pressure temperature down and reduces the power used to deliver pressures up to 175psi
- Stainless steel finger valve assembly: Cool running valves that are heat treated ensuring lesser heat and carbon increase.
- Cost effective choice for all Industrial Applications: Provides easy operation and low maintenance.
- 100% continuous operation: Designed for all day continuous operation, making a very reliable system for your needs
- Innovative lubricants: have been developed to reduce unwanted oil and prevent carbon build-up and to extend the life between oil changes.
- Centrifugal Unloader: Prevents no load starts for maximum starter protection, saving motor life from burning out.
- Efficient finned intercooler tubes: By running cooler, it allows the compressor to consume less power, run more efficiently in the most demanding applications.
|Pump||2 Cylinder Cast Iron|
|Capacity||9.8 cfm (277 l/min)|
|Motor||2.2 kw / 3 hp|
|Rated Pressure||125 psi|
|Tank Size||150 L|
|Tool Weight||223 kg|