This Type 30 industrial-rated strength solid cast-iron compressor pumps are designed for rugged applications. The 2475K5/12 is loaded with features designed for day-in, day-out performance. Loaded with rugged features, these compressors deliver high performance and tremendous value. As a result, the Type 30 compressors offer long, trouble-free service with high operating efficiency.
- High-efficiency stainless steel valves: Cool running valves are heat treated ensuring reduced heat and carbon increase
- Trouble-free operation: Easy to use operating system and low maintenance required
- 100% continuous operation: Designed for continuous operation, making it a reliable system for your applications
- Cost-effective choice for all Industrial Applications: offering maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, the IR Type 30 has been designed for the increasing demands of the industrial market.
- Innovative lubricants: have been developed to reduce unwanted oil and prevent carbon build-up and to extend the life between oil changes.
- Centrifugal Unloader: Prevents no load starts for maximum starter protection, saving motor life from burning out.
- Efficient finned intercooler tubes: By running cooler, it allows the compressor to consume less power and run more efficiently in the most demanding applications.
- Two Stage Design: Keeps air pressure temperature down and reduces the power used to deliver pressures up to 175psi
|Pump||2 Cylinder Cast Iron|
|Capacity||17.4 cfm (492 l/min)|
|Motor||4 kw / 5.5 hp|
|Rated Pressure||175 psi|
|Tank Size||150 L|
|Tool Weight||300 kg|