Bonus until 31 December 2021 - Caps Australia 1/2" & 1/4" Air Filter & Regulator Combo C25224
As with any other Ingersoll Rand Type 30, the 2475K5/8 is manufactured following international standards of quality and excellence. Having air discharge sockets at both ends of the receiver it allows for simple installation of pipe work, making it easy to maintain and straightforward to use. However, despite its small build, the 2475K5/8 has enough power with 5hp to accomplish even the toughest job around.
- High-efficiency stainless steel valves: Cool running valves are heat treated ensuring reduced heat and carbon increase
- Trouble-free operation: Easy to use operating system and low maintenance required
- 100% continuous operation: Designed for continuous operation, making it a reliable system for your applications
- Cost-effective choice for all Industrial Applications: offering maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, the IR Type 30 has been designed for the increasing demands of the industrial market.
- Innovative lubricants: have been developed to reduce unwanted oil and prevent carbon build-up and to extend the life between oil changes.
- Centrifugal Unloader: Prevents no load starts for maximum starter protection, saving motor life from burning out.
- Efficient finned intercooler tubes: By running cooler, it allows the compressor to consume less power and run more efficiently in the most demanding applications.
- Two Stage Design: Keeps air pressure temperature down and reduces the power used to deliver pressures up to 175psi
|Pump||2 Cylinder Cast Iron|
|Capacity||17.4 cfm (492 l/min)|
|Motor||4 kw / 5.5 hp|
|Rated Pressure||125 psi|
|Tank Size||150 L|
|Tool Weight||300 kg|