The Type 30 provides the best in reliability, efficiency and high power performance making it the ideal choice to meet everyday industrial demands. In order to keep the Type 30 running at its optimal capacity, the 2475C7/12 is expertly engineered to make maintenance and operation easier. The advantage of the two-stage system allows it to run hard for 100% continuous operation and meaning there is less costly downtime for repairs.
- High-efficiency stainless steel valves: Cool running valves that are heat treated ensuring reduced heat and carbon increase
- Trouble-free: Provides easy operation and low maintenance
- 100% continuous operation: Designed for all day continuous operation, making it a very reliable system for your applications
- Cost-effective choice for all Industrial Applications: offering maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, the IR Type 30 has been designed for the increasing demands of the industrial market.
- Innovative lubricants: have been developed to reduce unwanted oil and prevent carbon build-up and to extend the life between oil changes.
- Centrifugal Unloader: Prevents no load starts for maximum starter protection, saving motor life from burning out.
- Efficient finned intercooler tubes: By running cooler, it allows the compressor to consume less power, run more efficiently in the most demanding applications.
- Two Stage Design: Keeps air pressure temperature down and reduces the power used to deliver pressures up to 175psi
|Pump||2 Cylinder Cast Iron|
|Capacity||21.7 cfm (615 l/min)|
|Motor||5.5 kw / 7.5 hp|
|Rated Pressure||175 psi|
|Tank Size||230 L|
|Tool Weight||307 kg|