Renowned for its valve life and handle durability, this classic tool is widely used throughout industry and construction. It is ideal for light demolition work, bridge decking, concrete surface preparation, metal removal, form stripping, and many other applications.
- Heavy duty front end featuring a threaded barrel and rubber buffered retainer for increased steel and retainer life.
- Uses round collared accessories.
- Piston stroke: 25 mm
- Blows per min: 2,500
- Air inlet: 3/8"
A failure or sudden release of a line or a hose under pressure can be devastating to people nearby. Therefore, an ALL-IN-1 kit to protect against accidental puncture, human error or unforeseen maintenance issues has been created. Simple, inexpensive and effective, those accessories can mean the difference between life and death, by taking the air connection 1.5 m away from the body torso, so in the event of a connection failure the body is not in the direct path of a flying coupling, a flying coupling can kill.
- CAPS 1/4" Hose Whip with claw coupling (1.5m)
- Lubricator Portable airline
- CAPS air tool oil (1 Litre)
- CAPS Air Tool Grease Kit (100g)
- 2 x CAPS claw couplings