Ingersoll Rand W series are economically advanced in design with a heavy-duty design for hard continuous usage. The W3A1 air chipping hammer crisp smooth valve operation produces extra hard hitting power, while its heavy-duty threaded barrel provides long-lasting trouble free performance. This way operators are assured that the W3A1 is always at its best condition when being used.
- Ergonomically designed Swan neck handle
- Heavy Duty threaded barrel
- Professional touch sensitive outside trigger
- Time tested valve durability
- Replaceable piston
- Long nozzle for extra life
- Rubber buffered screw on retainer
|Size||76 mm stroke|
|Avg Air Consumption||29 cfm|
A failure or sudden release of a line or a hose under pressure can be devastating to people nearby. Therefore, an ALL-IN-1 kit to protect against accidental puncture, human error or unforeseen maintenance issues has been created. Simple, inexpensive and effective, those accessories can mean the difference between life and death, by taking the air connection 1.5 m away from the body torso, so in the event of a connection failure the body is not in the direct path of a flying coupling, a flying coupling can kill.
- CAPS 1/4" Hose Whip with claw coupling (1.5m)
- Lubricator Portable airline
- CAPS air tool oil (1 Litre)
- CAPS Air Tool Grease Kit (100g)
- 2 x CAPS claw couplings