Win A Trip To Las Vegas For a VIP Ingersoll Rand Nascar Experience by Simply Purchasing any Ingersoll Rand Tool from Caps Australia. The competition runs from 1st of March to 31 December 2019.
For more information go to https://www.capsshop.com.au/nascar-competition
Get fast material removal from a powerful tool that does more, is easier to use, and needs less maintenance. All-new M2-Series angle grinders feature more-powerful, lube-free motors and are available in various speeds and configurations to match virtually any job.
- POWER: With a powerful, lube free 1.0 HP motor, you can remove materials quickly and with ease. Suited for heavier-duty grinding, cutting, cleaning, and polishing applications.
- RELIABLE: You can count on this tool to perform reliably, especially thanks to a motor controller that helps maintain tool speed and prevent over speeding.
- DURABLE: Built to last, these grinders can withstand harsh environments and repeated drops.
- COMFORT: With a variety of different features designed to make operator experience better, the M2 Series Angle Grinders allow you to work for longer stretches of time with minimal fatigue.
- ACCESS: Thanks to the composite housing and ergonomic design, these grinders can fit in even the tightest of spaces.
- Speed-governed motors on this angle grinder help maximize the life of abrasives, increasing grinder efficiency and improving productivity
- Quick-change spindle-lock eliminates the need for additional tools
- Multi-positional guard (available in multiple sizes) easily adjusts to four different positions without the need for additional tools
- Different speed ratings across the full range of M2 Series tools to ensure there’s a grinder or sander for virtually any job
- Easy disassembly for motor access
- Steel housing for superior durability
- Ergonomic handle with low-profile throttle lever designed for enhanced operator comfort, to reduce fatigue, and to improve productivity while using this angle grinder
- Optimized for general industrial use, MRO, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, shipbuilding, construction, aerospace, and metal fabrication
- Motor controller prevents over-speeding and manages airflow for efficient use
- Back cap and muffler with easy rear access for cleaning
|Rated power||1 hp|
|Max Free Speed||10000 rpm|
|Output||5/8" - 11 Thread|
|Wheel Type||6" x 1/4" Wheel - Type 27|
|Height over Spindle||86 mm|
|Air Consumption @ Free Speed||708 l/min|