You can count on the M2 Series Die Grinders to meet all your industrial, heavy machinery, construction and metal fabrication needs. These die grinders contain an internal contamination-free air controller that maintains the tool’s speed to maximize material removal - so you can trust it to work through your most important jobs.
- POWER: The power-to-weight ratio on the M2 Series Die Grinders will help you tackle the biggest jobs.
- COMFORT: An ergonomic body and lightweight composite housing increase the M2 Series’ ease-of-use.
- ACCESS: Coming in straight, angle and extended configurations, the M2 Series Die Grinders give you easier access to hard-to-reach places.
- Lube-free, 0.75 kW (1 hp) high performance motors run cooler and longer for less maintenance and faster material removal - Suited for heavier-duty grinding, cutting, cleaning, and polishing applications
- Speed-governed motors on this die grinder help maximize the life of abrasives, increasing grinder efficiency and improving productivity
- Quick-change spindle-lock eliminates the need for additional tools
- Ergonomic handle with low-profile throttle lever designed for enhanced operator comfort, to reduce fatigue, and to improve productivity while using this die grinder
- Easy disassembly for motor access
- Optimized for general industrial use, MRO, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, shipbuilding, construction, aerospace, and metal fabrication
- Different speed ratings across the full range of M2 Series tools ensure there’s a grinder or sander for virtually any job
- Motor controller prevents over-speeding and manages airflow for efficient use
- Steel housing for superior durability
- Back cap and muffler with easy rear access for cleaning
|Rated power||1 hp|
|Max Free Speed||20000 rpm|
|Output||Collet (1/4" & 6 mm)|
|Air Consumption @ Free Speed||481 l/min|