Win A Trip To Las Vegas For a VIP Ingersoll Rand Nascar Experience by Simply Purchasing any Ingersoll Rand Tool from Caps Australia. The competition runs from 1st of March to 31 December 2019.
For more information go to https://www.capsshop.com.au/nascar-competition
Whether you need a right angle configuration or a straight, compact option, the 301B and 307B Die Grinders won’t let you down. Durable, versatile and cost effective, these grinders are great for porting, weld grinding, smoothing edges, de-burring and polishing.
- Durable ball-bearing construction improves balance, reduces vibration, and ensures a longer life.
- Powerful motor delivers 0.25 HP (0.19 kW) at 21,000 rpm free speed.
- Strong aluminium housing withstands tough operating conditions.
- Small and lightweight design provides easy operation greater access to tight spots.
- Easy-to-use, integral safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start up
- Front exhaust helps keep work surface clean
- Tool comes with 1/4" and 6 mm collets and two wrenches.
|Rated power||0.25 hp|
|Free Speed||21000 rpm|
|Output||1/4" / 6 mm|
|Air Consumption @ Load||680 l/min|
|Avg Air Consumption||170 l/min|
|Min Hose Size||10 mm|
|Tool Weight||0.46 kg|